Impact Business Success With Your Master Certificate in Strategic Human Resource Management – 100% Online
$6,995 - FOR 4-COURSE PACKAGE
CALL TO REGISTER!
In the midst of global and economic pressures, today’s businesses expect general managers, team leaders and human resource professionals to accomplish more with less. Doing so requires the ability to leverage one of the most important assets in any company: people. Meet the challenge with the vital skills you’ll gain in Michigan State’s 100% online Master Certificate in Strategic Human Resource Management.
Taught by MSU’s master’s-level faculty and leading real-world experts in workforce management and employee development, the program covers everything from essential HR management skills to proven strategies for inspiring high-performance talent. You’ll learn to capitalize on the strategic role HR management plays in how a company survives and thrives. And you’ll develop the tools to effectively align HR processes with organizational objectives.
This professional development program consists of four eight-week courses – three required and one elective – for a total of 14 Continuing Education Units (3.5 CEUs per course). Each course builds upon the last, giving you the skills and knowledge to:
- Attract and hire top-notch talent using strategic HR planning, recruitment efforts and employee selection techniques
- Become adept in developing and executing compensation strategies for core compensation, employee benefits, legally required and discretionary benefits, and cost leadership vs. differentiation
- Develop strategies for maintaining harmonious labor/management relations
- Implement pay systems based on skills, incentive, merit or seniority
- Adopt training practices that build transferrable knowledge and give your company a competitive edge
- Create performance improvement initiatives that are measurable, sustainable and aligned with organizational strategy
Who Should Register?
The Master Certificate in Strategic Human Resource Management is designed for HR, business unit and organizational managers and individuals, such as:
- Front-line managers overseeing work groups and/or departments
- HR administrators, generalists, specialists and recruiters
- Training and development professionals
- Aspiring team managers and HR managers
- Individuals looking to enter or advance in HRM