Enhance Your Career With Integrated Supply Chain Management Skills - 100% Online!
$11,160 - FOR 5-COURSE PACKAGE
CALL TO REGISTER!
Supply chain function duties often overlap, especially at the highest levels. These structural complexities make continuing education almost a requirement for advancing your career. Michigan State’s Advanced Master Certificate in Integrated Supply Chain Management provides the knowledge of leading global research faculty, case studies, real-world strategies and examples, as well as networking opportunities to help you master all facets of integrated supply chain management. The essential tools and techniques you’ll gain will take your supply chain management skills and knowledge to a higher level. They’ll also lay the foundation as you start your intensive exploration with Supply Chain Management I & II, then progress through each eight-week focus course building on your knowledge and proficiency as you complete the program.
MSU’s leading-edge, video-based e-learning enables you to become an expert in Advanced Integrated Supply Chain Management from the convenience of your home, laptop – even your mobile device.
This professional development series gives you the skills and knowledge to:
- Successfully integrate logistics, operations and procurement management
- Implement the best supply chain design for your firm
- Combine innovation and the supply chain to provide products to consumers
- Explore globalization strategies and requirements
- Align your supply chain management strategy with your firm’s overall competitive strategy
- Drive optimal customer service and profitability with your market distribution strategy
- Evaluate and select the appropriate channel structure(s) based on cost and profitability
Who Should Register?
This program benefits professionals working in all areas of supply chain management looking to advance their career to the next level. The Advanced Master Certificate in Integrated Supply Chain Management is open to anyone interested in gaining or improving their integrated supply chain management abilities and skills across all functional areas.