Gain the Logistical Tools to Maximize Customer Service and Profitability With Your Market Distribution Strategy – 100% Online!
$6,845 - FOR 3-COURSE PACKAGE
CALL TO REGISTER!
Michigan State’s Master Certificate in Supply Chain Management and Logistics teaches you how to reduce costs across the supply chain, driving operational excellence throughout all levels. The program provides the insight of leading global research faculty, case studies, real-world strategies and examples, as well as valuable networking opportunities. From this wealth of information and expertise, you’ll gain an integrated perspective of procurement, operations and logistics. You’ll also learn how to develop, execute and manage a comprehensive logistics and distribution strategy.
MSU’s state-of-the-art, video-based lectures enable you to gain expertise in Supply Chain Management and Logistics from the convenience of your home, laptop – even your mobile device
This professional development series gives you the skills and knowledge to:
- Successfully integrate procurement, operations and logistics management
- Implement the best supply chain design for your organization
- Achieve effective and efficient logistical operations through your market distribution strategy development, implementation and management
- Analyze types of power and resolve conflict in your channels
- Evaluate and select the appropriate channel structure(s) based on cost and profitability
Who Should Register?
This program benefits professionals working in all areas of supply chain management, but more specifically those in the logistics and distribution area. The Master Certificate in Supply Chain Management and Logistics is open to anyone interested in gaining or improving their integrated supply chain management and logistics skills.