Advance Your Military Career and Prepare for Civilian Success
Michigan State University allows you to further your education while continuing to serve your country. Since no classroom attendance is ever required, your studies never have to interfere with your duty schedule. Michigan State’s master certificates make it possible for you to acquire valuable skills and credentials that will serve you well, whether you choose to stay in the armed services or transition to the private sector.
U.S. Military Servicemembers Save 15% on Certificate Course Tuition!
In honor of your service, Michigan State is pleased to offer a special military tuition rate of 15% off each course. The military discount is available to:
To take advantage of this exclusive pricing, call toll free 855-300-1310.
Ideal Study for Military Personnel — at a Discount!
With in-demand certificate programs offered 100% online, Michigan State University allows you to continue your education while serving in the military. In addition to MSU’s exclusive military savings, servicemembers enjoy many other advantages:
- Uninterrupted Study – Never again will a military assignment or transfer force you to halt your studies or career advancement.
- Unmatched Convenience – MSU’s video-based e-learning platform is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – anywhere in the world!
- Exit and Re-Enter Program – Military personnel with Temporary Duty Assignments may exit and re-enter their certificate programs with no penalties.
- Military Education Benefits – MSU’s certificate programs may qualify for Military Tuition Assistance, so you can use military benefits to pay for your education.
- University Credentials – Add the prestige of a U.S. News & World Report-ranked best national university to your resume!
For more information, please call toll free at 855-300-1310.
My Career Advancement Account (MyCAA)
The Department of Defense sponsors the My Career Advancement Account program to provide financial assistance to military spouses. Eligible participants include spouses of active-duty servicemembers and spouses of activated Guardsmen and Reservists who are on Title 10 orders.
For more information, please visit https://aiportal.acc.af.mil/mycaa or call a program representative toll free at 855-300-1310.