The U.S. Department of Education requires that we report and disclose certain information about our university programs in a clear, prominent, user-friendly, and easily understood manner. The intent of the requirement is to enable students to make an informed choice about a program of study. To this end, we have developed documents containing the following information:
- Salary Data: Prospective students are encouraged to conduct research to determine actual earning potential as it may vary depending on location, level of education, and experience.
- Suggested Careers: Careers suggested in association with specific certificates throughout the website and other marketing assets are not intended to imply any guarantee of employment or qualifications for specific positions. As with all employment decisions, the requirements for a specific career may vary depending on any number of factors including but not limited to employer, location, level of education, and experience.
- Industry Trends: Industry trends provided that are associated with specific certificates throughout the website and other marketing assets are not intended to imply any guarantee of future performance or specific economic outcomes. As with all statistical data, we encourage our prospective students to conduct their own research regarding industry trends and the future outcomes of these.
- Course Specific Information: The course description, objectives and learning outcomes are subject to change without notice based on enhancements made to the course.
- Military and Veteran Education Assistance Information: Information provided as to the availability and eligibility for military or veteran education assistance programs is for general informational use only. Please check with your Education Services Officer or local Veterans Administration Representative for eligibility, benefit amount and application processes specific to your situation.
- Alternative Loans Lender’s List: Any lender information provided on our website is provided for the benefit of the prospective borrower. Inclusion in the list does not imply endorsement or preference of any kind from our University. Each prospective borrower is encouraged to do research on the lender and program that best fits his or her specific situation and goals.
- University Policies: Michigan State University policies are subject to change. Please consult the university website for up-to-date information.