Boost Your Career and Bottom Line With Effective Planning and Operations - 100% Online!
$6,845 - FOR 3-COURSE PACKAGE
CALL TO REGISTER!
Michigan State’s Master Certificate in Supply Chain Management and Operations enables you to become proficient in supply chain management and operations by using the knowledge of leading global research faculty, case studies, real-world strategies and examples, as well as networking opportunities with other professionals. This wealth of information and expertise will help you excel in your current position, or step up to a new one in any operations capacity in the supply chain. You’ll gain the ability to identify key elements of Manufacturing Planning and Control (MPC) systems, while developing proactive leadership skills that will ensure your continuous improvement.
MSU’s proven video-based lectures help you to master Supply Chain Management and Operations from the convenience of your home, laptop – even your mobile device.
This professional development series gives you the skills and knowledge to:
- Obtain value through effective supply chain management
- Combine innovation and the supply chain to provide products to consumers
- Estimate cycle safety inventories and effectively manage inventories
- Formulate network models and obtain solutions
- Identify the requirements, capabilities and considerations for using IS applications in planning and operations
Who Should Register?
This program benefits professionals working in any capacity of operations in the supply chain. The Master Certificate in Supply Chain Management and Operations is open to anyone interested in gaining or improving their integrated supply chain management and MPC skills.