Become an Expert in Supply Management Procurement - 100% Online!
$6,845 - FOR 3-COURSE PACKAGE
CALL TO REGISTER!
Michigan State’s Master Certificate in Supply Chain Management and Procurement helps you master the supply function of supply chain management. Critical insight is gained by using real-world case studies, time-tested strategies and the knowledge of leading campus-based master’s level faculty to teach you how to manage the flow of products from sourcing and acquisition through delivery to the customer. Using an analytical hierarchy process, you’ll discover ways to effectively evaluate and select suppliers. You’ll also discover how and when to build trust between participants across the supply chain.
MSU’s instructor-led, video-based lectures enable you to become proficient in Supply Chain Management and Procurement from the convenience of your home, laptop – even your mobile device.
This professional development series gives you the skills and knowledge to:
- Obtain value through effective supply chain management
- Combine innovation and the supply chain to provide products to consumers
- Achieve a competitive advantage by applying best practices in strategic sourcing from leading-edge organizations
- Align your supply chain management strategy with your firm’s overall competitive strategy
- Resolve issues with decision-making frameworks and problem-solving skills
Who Should Register?
This program benefits professionals working in all areas of supply chain management, but more specifically those in the procurement and sourcing area. The Master Certificate in Supply Chain Management and Procurement is open to anyone interested in gaining or improving their integrated supply chain management and strategic sourcing skills.